The AK 4-8 condensate separator (trap) protect the pump against condensate. Designed for use with Leybold D4B or D8B pumps.
Advantages to the User:
- May be installed without accessories
- May be used either on the intake or the exhaust side
- Independent of the direction of floW
- Condensate level check via inspection glass
- Resists solvents
- All seals made of FPM
- Simple to clean
- Easy to use
- Drained via drain screw or drain tap
Leybold DR-2 e pressure control unit from stock. It was pulled from a working Leybold Z-650 sputter coater.
Leybold DV16EP Vacuum Valve DN16KF
We offer a fully functional Leybold RPK-800 Cryo pump. The RPK800 is a Refrigerated-cooled cryo pump (cold head with pump). (Kaltkopf, Kryopumpe in German).
Model code (kat.no.) 950 300 58 (equivalent to 892 61)
– Pumping speed: ca. 800 l/sec. for N2
– High vacuum flange: DN150LF
– Weight: ca. 15 kg
– Needs RW-2 Helium compressor, kat.no. 891 96
We offer a Leybold RW-2 helium compressor. This compressor was in working condition when dismantled. The RW2 kompressor is used in combination with various Leybold RPK Cryo pumps, also called a cold head with pump. (kryopumpe / kaltkopf in German)
Leybold kat.no. / model no. 89196
Leybold Heraeus Vacuum gauge module ME-03 PCB (board) for deposition tool