We are pleased to offer you a UNIQUE opportunity to aquire a fantastic high spec BAK760 ebeam system at attractive pricing which has been fully modernized in 2010. This system is available from our own stock and therefore can be installed very rapidly. (depending on modifications required, if any)
One of our clients who were active in the field of solar cell manufacturing recently shut down their complete factory only shortly after commissioning this new BAK760 system. We have re-aquired this excellent, high specification, fully operational BAK-760 ebeam system which has been modernized and FULLY REFURBISHED in 2010 by ourselves. This system has been used for some general prototyping work; Aluminium deposition on Silicon substrates with high uniformity.
The system currently has the following specifications:
- Vacuüm chamber: BAK 760 box coater
- Prevacuum pump : BOC Edwards EPX180 DRY pump with high capacity for fast pump down times
- High vacuum pump : CTI onboard cryo pump with 9600 compressor for 100% oil free vacuum.
- Balzer ESG110 single pocket e-beam evaporation source. (can be upgraded to multi pocket if required)
- FerroTec Genius programmable controller with AP&T Carrera HVP 5.2 high voltage power supply
- Maxtek MDC-360C thin film deposition controller
- New VIPA PLC control system (2010)
- New Industrial Touchpanel PC (2010)
- New Software HMI (2010) – customizable
- New mains switch facility with emergency switch (2010)
- Rotary feedthrough with custom substrate carrier (to meet your specification)
- Pneumatic Shutter facility
- Vacuum valves and venting valve
- Hot- and cold water manifold
- New VIPA PLC system with 15 inch color touchpanel (2010)
- New Pfeiffer Vacuum measurement equipment (Pirani & combined gauge (Pirani – B&A)) (2010) Gauge system directly communicates with PLC.
- Ultimate vacuum (guaranteed in clean and empty vacuum chamber) : 5.10-7 mbar or better
- Full English documentation set (printed and digital)
- CE certificate
- Optional New (2010) High quality DTE Cooling (Chiller) and Heating system (designed for the BAK760 system) (shown left on the front page picture) (see separate brochure for details)
- Optional onsite installation and operator instruction.
This is system is generally suited for many type of applications and materials and can be modified to your requirements if needed. For example; if you desire multi-pocket e-beam instead of single pocket; this can be installed.
|Download BAK760 brochure for hires images and information.|