Refurbished and tested Leybold Inficon Transpector 2 RGA gas analysis system.
It is the new (2nd) generation quadrupole mass spectrometer residual gas analyzer with superior sensitivity and performance.
We offer the fully Transpector 2 kit with 0-100 amu mass range and with both Faraday and Electron Multiplier detectors. Comes with power supply and TWare32 software suite.
If required we can offer a suitable pumping system to go with the analyzer.
Inficon Transpector 2 at a glance:
- Detector combination electron multiplier/Faraday cup
- improved hydrogen detection
- superior peak amplitude and position stability
- up to 10 times improvement in signal-to-noise ratio compared to original Transpector
- faster scanning over low-level signals
- nine-decade electronic dynamic range
- software options for single and multichamber systems
- partial pressure measurement from 1×10-4 Torr to 5×10-15 Torr
Transpector 2 is a quadrupole-based smart sensor that has all of the sensor drive electronics plus a microprocessor in a single, compact enclosure that attaches to the sensor. Because it is a smart sensor, it gives you the flexibility of using your existing computer or choosing a PC and software package from Inficon. Two communications links, RS232 for single-sensor and RS485 for multiple-sensor configurations, connect Transpector 2 to the control computer. Simple command protocols direct all Transpector functions.
Leak Detection, Vacuum Troubleshooting & Outgassing Studies in:
- Optical Coating
- High-Energy Physics
- Surface Science
- Desorption Studies
- Vacuum Heat Treatment
- Disk Manufacture
Process Characterization & Monitoring in:
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Ion Implantation