Manually operated Leybold Right-Angle Valve with DN 100 ISO-K flanges with stainless steel body. Item is clean and in perfect working condition. Leybold cat.no. 28504 (existing Leybold cat.no. 10784) Normal Leybold list price new: EUR 2.750,– ea.
These universal valves are ideal especially for smaller systems, where remote control is not essential. They may be also installed in larger systems, where backing pumps or condensate separators or similar units are to be cut off at longer intervals for maintenance purposes by maintenance personnel.
Advantages to the User:
- Gentle venting of systems
- Seal in both directions up to a pressure difference of 1.5 bar
- Easy manual operation, for an effortless vacuum-tight seal
- May also be used as a variable leak valve to roughly control gas flows
- Installation in any orientation and no restrictions as to the direction of flow