The Pfeiffer TMH 262 P turbo pump with DN100ISO-k flange is coupled with the TC 100 Controller form a complete unit. Air cooling or water cooling is required for this system. The TMH 262 has a wear free permanent magnetic bearing on the high vacuum side and oil lubricated ball bearing with ceramic balls on the fore-vacuum side.
The TMH 262 may only be used for the purpose of generating vacuum. It may only be used to pump those media against which they are chemically resistant. If the process produces dust, the maintenance intervals must be specified accordingly and sealing gas must be used (version ‘P’). If the pump is to be operated with more than 50% of the permissible gas load, sealing gas must be used (version ‘P’).
All of our TMH262 pumps have the sealing gas connection and can be therefore set up for any application. This provides you with maximum flexibility.
At a glance:
- Rugged design and proven bearing
- system offer maximum reliability
- Compact design makes for a minimum footprint
- Modular design makes for minimum configuration (subsequent expansion poses no problems)
- Maximum flexibility utilizing either an integrated drive system or external drive electronics
- Simple Plug & Play operation
- Extremely low vibration
- Minimum wear
- Mean time to failure > 200,000 hours
Fully factory refurbished. Available from stock and sold with warranty.